- How to Photograph Fire and Matches. This is a fun spur-of-the-moment photography project. All you need are matches, though a tripod and some tinfoil can help too! Read on to find out more.
- Tips for Mastering On-Camera Flash and Round Up of Off-Camera Flash Advice. These two posts are great resources for figuring out how to do more with flash photography - both using your camera's on-camera flash as well as an off-camera flash unit.
- Don't miss out on these great round-ups of the best posts from 2014: Top Posts on Phone Photography, Top 5 DIY Photography Hacks, and Top 5 Posts on Photography Composition.
- 5-Minute Heart-Shaped Bokeh. You too can create fun heart-shaped bokeh. All you need is 5 minutes, a 50 mm lens, and some paper ... Read the full post for the how to details.
- How to Master the Heart-Shaped Shadow. Make the most of any snow with these great snow photography tips and tricks.
- Foldable DIY Photography Light Tent. A light tent is an incredible useful tool for a photographer. This post will explain exactly how to create an easy, foldable light tent (shown above). You can also read How to Use a Light Tent for Small Product Photography and Light Tent Comparison: DIY vs. tent kits over at Digital Photography School.
- Fun with Fizzy Fruit Photography. A great photography subject for an indoor day. With only basic supplies, you can easily create amazing fizzy fruit photographs using the tips in this article.
- How to Take Better Snow Photographs. Make the most of any snow with these great snow photography tips and tricks.
- Aspect Ratio: think of your crop before you shoot. Photography is not just about taking and enjoying pictures digitally, it is also about printing and displaying your favorite images. You need to know and understand aspect ratio even when shooting to make sure that you can print your images exactly the way you want them.
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!