- Ideas for Natural Light Photography. Find out how to make the most of the light around you - and which lighting situations work best for which subjects!
- Then, take your knowledge of light a step further by Using Directional Light. Paying attention to the angle, direction, and quality of the light can make a huge impact in your images!
- Check out these round ups of the highest viewed posts on Boost Your Photography: Top 5 Posts on Camera Settings, Top 5 Posts on Aperture, and Top 5 Posts on Exposure.
- Boost Your Photography in the New Year. This inaugural post of 2014 highlighted some great ideas for photography projects and resolutions to keep you shooting all year long. Find out about 365 projects, 52 weeks projects, the 100 strangers project, and more!
- How to Freeze and Photograph Frozen Bubbles. This how to post walks you through the basics (and the difficulties!) of freezing and photographing bubbles. This is a great way to put a positive spin on your winter weather.
- Series of Top 5 Posts of 2014. Check out these great collections of the "Top 5 Posts of 2014" across a range of photography styles and topics. Click on the images below to go to the full articles.
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!