- Easy Photography Upgrade: Get a Remote Shutter Release. For less than $10, you can buy a simple corded remote shutter release that will dramatically increase the range of photography and photography situations that you can capture. This post highlights the styles and subjects that can particularly benefit from a basic remote.
- Improve Your Fall Photography: Use a Circular Polarizer. 'Tis the season for fall colors (at least around here). If you want an easy way to improve your fall photography - and to really make those bright colors pop - consider investing in a circular polarizer. This post lays out all the details about how to choose and use a polarizer.
- What an Aperture of f/1.8 Can Do for You. This post lays out the basics of wide open aperture and covers common uses and situations for the wide third of the aperture range (around f/1.8 to f/3.5). The first post in this series is Aperture and the F/Stop Conundrum.
- What an Aperture of f/8 to f/11 Can Do for You. This next post covers the middle range or "who cares" apertures, around f/8 to f/11. Find out exactly when to use these apertures and how you can rely on them as the workhorses of common shooting situations.
- What an Aperture of f/22 Can Do for You. This post rounds out the series by covering the narrow end of the aperture spectrum, up around f/18 to f/22. Find out how to use these aperture values to maximize focus in your image or to slow down your shutter speed for lovely, silky water shots or to create incredible sunburst effects.
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!