- Find Time for Photo Books. Now is the time to get started turning all those incredible photographs into permanent, printed books! This post will help you over the hurdles of beginning, planning, and arranging to move you towards completion. Holidays gifts, here you come!
- The Line: elements of visual design, part 1. This month-long series explores different elements of visual design, beginning with the most basic: the line. Read on to find out how to use lines to improve your photography.
- Shape: elements of visual design, part 2. This post moves the conversation about visual design from the one-dimensional line to two-dimensional shapes. See examples of translating images and scenes into their component shapes.
- Photography Collages: start a collection A collage can be a great way to display and share your photography. Think about a common topic, theme, or style that can unite your collage. This post includes further details and examples to inspire you.
- Photography Is .... What does photography mean to you? Read my reflection on how photography is timing, patience, and luck.
- Yes, Go Chasing Waterfalls. Tips, tricks, and all the advice you need to shoot successful waterfall photographs.
- Boost Your Photography: set a goal or challenge. Setting a personal photography goal is a great way to push yourself in your photography. This post lays out a variety of ideas for goals and challenges. Or, join the Boost Your Photography 52 Weeks Challenge and Google+ group and receive feedback on a weekly photograph.
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!