- Great Gifts for Photographers (and Yourself). Treat yourself or the photographer in your life with something special this holiday season. This post offers a collection of must have and super-useful photography gifts and accessories at a variety of price points.
- Form and Volume, elements of visual design, part 3. The third post in this series features the third dimension - how to exploit light and composition to highlight the form and volume of your subject.
- Texture, elements of visual design, part 4. The final post in this series focuses on ways to find, highlight, and accentuate texture in your photographs.
- Photography Gifts for the Holidays. Now is the time to start planning for holiday gift-giving. This post offers a wide-range of ideas and possibilities for how to use your photography to create lasting, memorable gifts. Check out the post for some great ideas!
- Where to Order Photography Gifts. Part 2 helps you answer the question of where to order those photography gifts. Read on for a detailed comparison of three popular online photography retailers: Cafe Press, Snapfish, and Shutterfly.
- Thankful for Food Photography. Thanksgiving got me thinking about food photography. This collection of quick tips will help you with the settings, strategies, and stylings to make a big difference in your food photography.
- Shoot Successful Self-Portraits. Selfies may be all the range among millennials, but any one can get in on the action with these helpful tips! Strategies for self-portraits as well as some ideas and inspiration - even for the camera shy.
- Make the Shot: Slow Sync Photography. Get the full behind-the-scenes treatment for this slow-motion knife shot. No Photoshop or digital trickery involved!
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!