- How to Take Trendy Bokeh Photos This Christmas [Craftsy]. 'Tis the seasons for posts about bokeh!
- Shooting Modes part 1: program mode. Learn how to use all the different modes your camera provides during this month-long series. This first post starts from the beginning by getting you off of Auto mode and into Program mode.
- Shooting Modes, part 2: shutter priority mode. After mastering Program mode, find out how and why to use Shutter Priority mode.
- Holiday and Photoshop Posts over at Craftsy. This next post features a collection of posts over at Craftsy including advice about how to photograph your holidays (without going insane) and how to use exposure compensation for perfect holiday lights.
- Yes, You Need a 50mm Lens. A 50mm lens is a major upgrade from your kit lenses, and this post lays out a series of arguments (and photographs) to show you what you might be missing. Plus, at around $100 USD, a 50mm lens is also a steal!
- Dramatically Improve Your Photography for Less than $20. Looking to make a big impact in your photography for very little cost? This post lays out a variety of super-inexpensive upgrades that can drastically improve your photography.
- All about Bokeh. Bokeh is an incredible effect from lights and blur, and the holiday season is a perfect time to experiment with bokeh. This post will walk you through how to create fabulous natural bokeh shots.
- Shaped Bokeh. The next step in bokeh photography is to create shaped bokeh. This post will walk you through this simple DIY hack for shaped bokeh photographs.
- How to Photograph Outdoor Holiday Lights. Capture incredible shots of outdoor Christmas lights displays with these easy tips. Find out when, where, and how to shoot.
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!