A group of photographers, via Flickr and 365Project, joined together to do a month-long Book Club of Freeman Patterson's Photography and the Art of Seeing.
- Top Tips for Better Back to School Photos. Don't wait until the morning of the first day of school to think about how to capture a shot of your child's big day! With a little planning and the tips in this post, you can get incredible, personal shots of that back to school excitement.
- Must Have Photography Processing Apps. Part 2 in the apps series examines popular Android and Apple apps for processing and improving your phone photographs.
- 5 Easy Tips for Better Sunrise and Sunset Photographs. Everyone loves a great sunrise or sunset. Capture the moment like you really experienced it with these quick tips!
- Analyze to Improve Your Landscape Photographs. Knowing what to look for in a landscape photograph can greatly improve your images. Find out how to look back at your own shots and find ways to make them even better your next time shooting.
- Reflections on Week 1 of the August Photography Book Club includes a selection of photographs from different participants along with their thoughts about the book and book club.
- Week 2 of the August Photography Book Club covered sections on "Learning to Imagine" and "Learning to Express."
- Week 3 of the August Photography Book Club covered how camera's see space and "Visual Design and Tone"
- Week 4 of the August Photography Book Club covered additional elements of visual design including a discussion of color.
- Summer Roundup. A quick look back to all the posts from last summer on Boost Your Photography, all in one place!
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!