Consider joining in the Boost Your Photography: 52 Weeks Challenge! Our focus for November is black and white. Join the Google+ Community to share your weekly photographs and receive feedback.
- How to Photograph Ghosts. In a single photograph, capture a spooky or ghostly creation - no Photoshop or digital manipulation necessary! Learn how to use a long exposure for this fun effect.
- Spooky Levitation How To. Take your spooky shots another step with this easy how-to for levitation using digital manipulation and Photoshop. Find out how to seamlessly blend images for exactly the look you want.
- An Introduction to Night Photography. Get a whole host of ideas for night photography from this compilation post!
- Depth of Field: it's more than just aperture. You probably know that depth of field is controlled by the aperture of your lens. But do you know what other factors influence your depth of field?
- Learn Your Camera Lens: What's in a Name? Part 1 in the 'Learn Your Camera Lens' series focuses on all of the information provided in the name of your camera lens. Find out all the information you can from your lens name, and find out how best to choose a future lens.
- Learn Your Camera Lens: the lens itself. Part 2 in the 'Learn Your Camera Lens' series carefully lays out all of the detailed pieces and parts of your camera lens. Learn what all the numbers, dials, buttons, and switches mean and how best to use them in your photography.
- Learn Your Camera Lens: accessories. Part 3 provides an informative overview of common camera lens accessories, including lens caps, lens hoods, and filters. Find out what you need and how best to use it.
- Local Photography: Photograph the Harvest. Now is a great time to get out and explore your local surroundings - visit a farm, pick your own pumpkins, or try your hand at apple-picking. This post lays out some suggestions for how best to capture the bounty of the season.
Don't Miss a Single Post from Boost Your Photography
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Google+
Follow along on Twitter
Follow along on Pinterest
Follow along on Bloglovin'
Or, better yet, receive updates daily or weekly via email. Sign up below!